Reconstructs hair bonds with up to 93% Less Hair Breakage* and provides a clear, blonde result.
*against hair breakage, when using LIGHTPLEX 1 in combination with LIGHTPLEX 2 vs. LIGHTPLEX 1.
BOND LIGHTENING POWDER – STEP 1
- For clear, blonde results with up to 7 levels of lift – no compromise
- Pre-mixed solution – no added step
- For all lightening application techniques, on and off scalp
BOND COMPLETION IN-SALON TREATMENT - STEP 2
Strengthens the hair structure after chemical treatment and reduces the hair breakage.
- When the desired result has been achieved, rinse out thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- DO NOT SHAMPOO!
- Towel dry and apply the Bond Completion In-Salon Treatment from roots to ends. Leave on for 10 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- If hair is extremely damaged leave on for longer (max 20min) before rinsing.
- Shampoo the hair with Visible Repair Shampoo and neutralize with Visible Repair In-Salon Treatment.
BOND RETENTION MASK - STEP 3
Continues to strengthen the hair structure and reduce hair breakage after chemical treatment. For at-home use.
- Use once a week
- Massage on damp hair and leave for up to 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
General lightening process: Persulfates penetrate into the cortex and lighten the hair fibers. Due to high alkalinity, which is necessary for lightening, the hair shaft swells and melanin is dissolved. During this process some of the bonds break, leading to damaged and fragile hair.
During the lightening process with LightPlex - Bond Lightening Powder Step 1, malic acid deeply penetrates into the hair. Our exclusively developed white lightening powder achieves even more clear results** due to an optimized balance of persulfates and malic acid. No extra mixing is needed.
Hair is lightened and LightPlex – Bond Completion In-Salon Treatment, Step 2, is applied onto damp hair. It’s technology activates the already deposited malic acid while MORE malic acid is added to the hair. Bonds are re-connected, stabilizing the hair from within. It also helps neutralize the lightening process, resulting in smooth, shiny and up to 93% more resilient hair.*
To maintain the effect, use Light Plex - Bond Retention Mask Step 3 at home. The active ProPlex technology with malic acid continues to strengthen the hair structure as it is able to promote and reinforce bonds. Keeping the hair strong & moisturized.
* vs. True Blondes against hair breakage when used in combination with Bond Completion In-Salon Treatment
** vs. True Blondes