Lightplex (Coming Soon)
Reconstructs hair bonds with up to 97% less hair breakage*
and provides a clear blonde result.
*True Blondes against hair breakage when used in combination with Bond Completion In-Salon Treatment.
BOND LIGHTENING POWDER, NO1
- For clear blonde results with up to 7 levels of lift - no compromise
- Pre-mixed solution, no habbit change in: mixing, developer strength and development time
- For all lightening application techniques, on and off scalp
BOND COMPLETION IN-SALON TREATMENT, NO2
Strengthens the hair structure after chemical treatment and reducing the hair breakage
- When the desired result has been achieved, rinse out thoroughly with lukewarm water
- DO NOT SHAMPOO!
- Towel dry and apply the Bond Completion In-Salon
- Treatment from roots to ends. Leave on for 10 minutes and rinse thoroughly
- If hair is extremely damaged leave on for longer (max 20min) before rinsing
- Shampoo the hair with Visible Repair Shampoo and neutralize with Visible Repair In-Salon Treatment.
- For ongoing home care, use Bond Retention Mask
BOND RETENTION MASK, NO3
Continues the effect of strengthening the hair structure and reduced hair breakage.
- Use once a week
- Massage on damp hair and leave for up to 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
General lightening process: Persulfates are penetrating into the cortex and lightening the hair fibre. Due to high alkali environment, which is necessary for lightening, hair shaft is swallowing and the melanin is dissolved. During this process some of the bonds break, leading to damaged and fragile hair.
During the lightening process with LightPlex – Bond Lightening Powder, No1, malic acid deeply penetrates into the hair. Our exclusively developed pure white lightening powder achieves even more clear results** due to an optimized balance of persulfates and malic acid. No extra mixing is needed.
Hair is lightened and the LightPlex – Bond Completion In-Salon Treatment, No2, is applied on damp hair. It’s ProPlex technology activates the already deep inside the hair deposited malid acid and at the same time more malic acid is added. Bonds are re-connected, stabilizing the hair from within. It also neutralizes the pre-lightening process resulting in a smooth, shiny and up to 95% more resilient hair.*
To maintain the effect, use Light Plex - Bond Retention Mask, No3, at home. The active ProPlex technology with malic acid continues to strengthen the hair structure as it is able to promote and reinforce bonds. Keeping the hair strong & moisturized.
* vs. True Blondes against hair breakage when used in combination with Bond Completion In-Salon Treatment
** vs. True Blondes